We are based in Keswick. Packhorse Court is centred around a pedestrianised courtyard and arcade, offering a short-cut to Moot Hall / Market Square and Fitz Park / Railway Station. Follow signs to Packhorse Court.
Driving to Keswick
Exit at junction 40 of the M6 and follow the A66 to Victoria Street in Keswick. We advise that upon reaching Keswick you follow signs for parking.
Sat Nav users key in our postcode to reach Keswick: CA12 5JB, and remember to park at your first convenient opportunity.
The nearest train station to Keswick is Penrith. Buses from Penrith are regular, however taxis will be much quicker. The bus service takes around forty minutes.
Here are some timetables to help you plan your journey by bus.
- Carlisle to Keswick stopping at villages in between (Saturday only service)
- Lancaster to Keswick stopping at Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Grasmere
- Workington to Penrith stopping at Cockermouth, Keswick
- Chorley to Keswick stopping at Preston, Windermere, Ambleside, Grasmere
- Other bus timetable and information are available from the Cumbria County Council website